7.03.2010

Houston it Is

Well it's official...We are moving to Houston!

I (Jenn) accepted a job offer with a company called Ontility. It is actually the same company my brother, Hollis, works for. I will be working very closely with him, and hopefully taking the edge off his work load by providing administrative/sales support. I am very excited and I am looking forward to something new and different.

Now the tricky part, I start a week from Monday (the 12th). Although, I am looking forward for my current job to be over and done with, finding a place to live in Houston this quickly will be a fun challenge. I promise to keep you updated as the week progresses. Both my new job and Ben's prospective job are located near I-45 and Beltway 8 (North Houston/Spring Area), so at least that narrows our search a little bit. We have a few places in mind along I-45 heading up toward the Woodlands but it will be a matter of physically getting us there to look and sign a lease since I still have to work this upcoming week.

I might send Ben on his own, but since he never had to rent a place in college I might have to send him with a list of questions and a camera. In addition, I am a little nervous that we would end up living somewhere in very close proximity to Minute Maid Park (Astros).

We will give more updates with Ben's job as soon as we get them, one step at a time right? He does have a second interview, with a company he would very much enjoy working for, in a few weeks so we will keep you updated.

1 comment:

  1. Kason and I live at 249 and Beltway 8 so let us know if there is anything we can do to help! I am not working right now so my week days are open.

    ReplyDelete