1.23.2011

Valentine's Prep

So usually I am not very crafty...Hobby Lobby is a place I visit for a cheap frame or Christmas Ornament...not for fabric, glitter or glue guns. But this weekend I found myself (and a few friends) searching for the perfect Styrofoam heart wreath, red felt, and stick pins to give a Valentine's wreath a try. I mean I am supposed to be domestic now...aren't domestic girls crafty?



We made the wreaths after going to try on bridesmaid dresses for the future Mrs. Holland (pictured below)It was a lot of fun getting together with all of the girls and deciding on a dress, as well as coming back to our house to work on this project together.



Steph- Sorry we didn't get a picture with you!
April & Britt- Can't wait to have yall join us next time!



In case you are inspired to make a similar wreath here is the website where I got the instructions: http://www.theidearoom.net/2010/01/felt-heart-wreath.html

I think I may make a few more of them for the house since this one is going on the front door. Happy Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment