3.10.2011

Things I'm Loving Thursdays

I saw this on a friend of a friends blog and thought I would give it a shot. Just a few things I am loving today (Thursday). If I do these often enough I think it will be a great reminder of all of the little things I am thankful for.


Orbit Sweet Mint Gum
I am trying to stay away from our office candy jar this lent, and chewing this gum has been a life savor. (I know it's only been two days) but its crazy tempting when Milky Way, Snickers, Twix, M&Ms and 3 Musketeers are staring you down all day. So thank you Orbit for the good clean feeling and sweet flavor that satisfies this girl's sweet tooth.


Weddings!
We have the honor of attending Jeff & Kristen's Wedding this weekend at Ashelynn Manor in Magnolia, TX. The chapel and grounds are beautiful (see picture). We have been to another wedding at this same location and it was such a great time that we are really looking forward to revisiting it and seeing more wonderful friends tie the knot there. Whoop for Aggie Weddings!



New Recipes!
I am not much of a cook...yet (I hope to be someday) but, I do LOVE to bake. A beautiful friend of mine, April Prather, gave me this recipe for blueberry muffins that I am dying to try. I have decided to make them this weekend for our guests that are arriving Monday (more on that later) Thanks April, I can smell the baked goodness already.



That's it for now. I hope yall have a great weekend. More updates soon!
Much Love,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment