2.26.2012

Lost Socks- Craft #2

I don't know about you but our dryer is forever eating our socks (or Rollie is hiding them somewhere, not sure which). So I thought this little sign would be fun to hang in our laundry room, for those times when one sock loses its match.



Ben had some extra scrap wood lying around from when he built our entry table (more on that in another post)and screwed two pieces together for me. We also had left over sample paint from trying to select the perfect color to go in our master bedroom, so the only things I need to buy were the white paint, the small paintbrushes I used, and the clothes pins. I traced letters I printed off my computer (free font found online "Jailbird Jenna")onto the already painted wood. I then used a very thin paintbrush to fill in the outlines I had made. I painted the clothes pins the same white I used for the letters and then hot glued them to the wood once they were dry. Total cost for this project $8.00 but I will be able to use the brushes and the paint on future projects. I cannot wait til laundry day next weekend! Is it bad to wish for missing socks?

No comments:

Post a Comment