5.17.2012

Etsy Love

Has anyone else discovered the awesomeness that is Etsy? I am thoroughly in love. I have purchased a few gifts from Etsy, as well as, a few things for our house. Here are a few things on my wish list:

I have been on the hunt for a new bi-fold wallet for awhile now and I think this one is cute :)
(http://www.etsy.com/listing/94496813/handmade-womens-wallet-bifold-fabric)


I carry a rather large leather purse...well lets face it...its a bag and I am in love with it. I am forever ignoring the eye rolling of my husband, however, as I dig and dig for my keys... I think this is the answer to my problem. I know these things have been around for awhile, but I don't think the accessory loving side of me had really started coming out until recently.
 (http://www.etsy.com/listing/68225684/wristlet-key-chain-fob-joel-dewberry)


Again...because I have a big purse I...obviously...need smaller bags to put into my big bag... logic people. And who could go wrong with an $8 cosmetic bag :) Oddly enough I would use it for things like hand sanitizer and bobby pins instead of makeup but to each her own. 
(http://www.etsy.com/listing/75810469/large-cosmetic-bag-diaper-clutch-dot)


Now if I could get each of these things to sort of coordinate with each other that would be great but if not... oh well. Anybody have any must shares from Etsy? I think this website is going to revolutionize the way I give gifts :)

Update1: I have found coordinating pieces :)
     Update 2: Ordered a few things :)                

No comments:

Post a Comment