7.19.2012

Tyler's 6th Birthday


Over 4th of July weekend we celebrated Tyler's 6th Birthday I cannot believe our oldest nephew is getting so old!  We had a great time going to his T-Ball game in the morning and then eating cake and watching him open presents before heading out to the Sugarland Skeeters baseball game that evening.

The birthday boy with his Grandma

His must-have Yankees cake (his T-Ball team)

Watching his Dad cut him a big slice with the logo on it (per request)

Now that is a piece of cake!

Sporting my free jersey, I guess I look 12... it was Kid's Free Jersey Night

Mason doing what he does best...popcorn. These boys have been obsessed since birth :) and what's a baseball game without a little snack :)

intensely watching the game
After the game the boys got to run the bases and they had the most awesome firework show. What is it about fireworks that makes me so proud to be an American? It was such a great weekend with family in town and celebrating birthdays. When Tyler was born I was so excited not only to be blessed with my first nephew but because his birthday is so close to the 4th. The holiday will forever be designated for him and hanging out with Ben's brother's side of the family. I love it! Happy Birthday Tyler. Aunt Jenn and Uncle Ben love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment