8.21.2017

Chatting with Caroline



Me: We need to work on cleaning Daddy's office today.
C: Is it messy? (runs to look)
Me: yeah
C: OH SNAP


C: Mommy, where does the water from the sink come from?
Me: Take it away Daddy
Ben: Well when it rains the water goes into lakes and rivers...
C: (interrupting him) No Daddy, it comes from the pipes!


C: Mommy, your tummy is big
Me: Yep, your sister is growing
C: will your tummy be small again?
Me: Hopefully.
C: But how?!?
Me: ... well the baby won't stay in there forever and it'll go back
C: I don't think so.


So we went to Starbucks and I got Caroline a hot chocolate, like usual, but it was too hot initially so she asked for a sip of my drink (a frappacino). She took a sip and said "Oooo it tastes like coffee, next time I want an 'appacino'"


Guess we know where her loyalties are...
C: Mommy, the boys are moving to California . Is that really far away?
Me: Yeah baby, that's pretty far
C: They are going to have so much fun, I am going to miss them
Me: Me too babe
C: Where are we going to move?
Me: Nowhere right now.
C: Will we move to California someday?
Me:... no babe we will probably stay in Texas.
C: That's okay, Nan and Papaw live in Texas.


C: What is the neighbor doing?
Me: Mowing
C: Giving the grass a haircut?


C: Can we go camping sometime?
Me: Maybe sometime
C: We could bring tents to sleep in the forest but there would be nothing scary there because God would keep us safe. He always keeps us safe.


Caroline was asking where Ben was so I pulled up the "Find my iPhone" app to show her and she sighed and said "still making money"


C: Do I look pretty with my necklace?
Me: Yes, you look very pretty
C: But I would look fantastic-er with all of them on.


Caroline almost crying about her songs not being on the radio...
Me: Did we keep you out too late?
C: Yes... what does that mean?
Me: Is it passed your bedtime?
C: I skipped it.


C: Where are we going next?
Me: The bank.
C: Where after that?
Me: Target...well maybe Walmart...I haven't decided.
C: Let's go to Target, I'll decide for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment