11.04.2013

Mommy- To- Bee Shower

I had an awesome group of ladies host a Mommy-To- Bee shower for me. A huge thank you to Jessica for hosting the shower at her house and coordinating the event, and to Allison, Haley, Ashley and Teresa for bringing things to contribute to the shower, food, decorations, flowers...everything was perfect!


My Sister-in-Law Jessica is so sweet and thoughtful, a Baked Potato Bar was a perfect shower lunch! She knows me so well!


Haley worked hard on her cake ball Bumble Bees and they turned out so cute and even more delicious :)



My sister, Teresa made the cutest tissue paper balls to look like Bees too. The attention to detail was so much fun with the little signs and banners everywhere. It was perfect!



Baby Girl and I were definitely spoiled. It was so much fun to go back through again and again to look at everything, and set things up around the house. We cannot wait for her to make her debut!

No comments:

Post a Comment