11.04.2013

Weeks 32-35

Baby & Mommy @ 32-35

Size of Baby: 18.75 inches, 5.5 lbs (according to my phone app) According to the doctor, as of 32 weeks, baby girl was 4lbs 9oz 63rd percentile but that was 3 weeks ago.

Total Weight Gain: +16 lbs

Maternity Clothes? All the way :) So thankful that I received clothes from a co-worker that fit! Everything I bought in the beginning is now to small...even though I still try to fit into a few select items

Gender: Baby Girl :)

Movement: Yes, the movements are bigger but less frequent because she is running out of room in there

Sleep: I have been sleeping pretty soundly. Waking up a couple of times a night to change positions but I can fall immediately back to sleep. With that being said I feel like I could take a nap at any point during the day. Right after breakfast, in the afternoon or evening I think I could sleep at any point during the day.

What I Miss: I want my body back, I am ready to be a little more predictable with the way I feel, and not get nervous about not feeling good when just out running errands or something. I am ready to not run into doorknobs or underestimate how much my tummy sticks out. I am ready to hug people and not have my belly hit them first or have to stick my butt out to be able to reach them haha. I had side hugs...lame.

Cravings: No real cravings except that I will not turn down sweets at this point especially snickers and chocolate covered pretzels (snacks provided at work)

Anything making you queasy or sick: If I don't go to bed at a decent hour and have to wake up at my normal time or earlier...body doesn't like that. I think just 3rd trimester in general is making feel gross haha.

Symptoms: Bring on the Braxton Hicks Contractions...I have felt one every now and then but the last two days I have had some that are a bit more uncomfortable/painful. I feel them in my lower back mostly...preview of what is to come?

Belly Button in or out?  out out out

Best moment:  I had my baby shower this weekend, a big thank you to my sister-in-law Jessica who graciously offered her house for the big event. The theme was Mommy-to-Bee and it was the cutest thing ever! Thank you also to my other hosts, Ashley, Haley, Allison and my sister Teresa. Everything was perfect.

We also moved into our new house :) Well "moved in" is relative. All of our stuff is in the new house but we have a long way to go before things are set up the way we would like. We are REALLY enjoying our new yard and back patio. It is so nice to rock in our rocking chairs and watch Rollie run around without fences or worry. It's so relaxing!

Song of the Week: Come Away with Me- Norah Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment