5.13.2013

15 Weeks

Baby & Mommy @ 15 weeks
Size of Baby: Large Apple (4 in)

Total Weight Gain: Hovering around 2lbs

Maternity Clothes? My mom and I found a REALLY good Gap sale a few weekends ago and I had intended to wear the dresses I bought after the baby came but its been pretty chilly in the mornings so I have been able to wear them now. They look pretty cute with my little bump, if I don't say so myself ;-)

Gender: Counting down the days til Thursday the 16th of May!!!

Movement: Nothing

Sleep: Bring it on, I am loving being able to take two hour naps on the weekends and still go to bed at my normal time and sleep all night long, I love my sleep :) Still having pesky nightmares though.

What I Miss: Being satisfied with food, or wanting varieties of food. Meal Planning is pretty difficult still.

Cravings: Burgers, primarily because I want the mustard/pickle combo :)

Anything making you quesy or sick: Sometimes being in the car bothers me if its stop and go traffic, but other then that.

Symptoms: Pregnancy Brain, Nightmares, acne, Cravings/nothing sounding good.
Belly Button in or out? Just there? It's weird not an in or out.

Best moment: First Mother's Day :) Beautiful Blessing at Mass, and Smalls, Rollie and Ben got me a really sweet card, lunch at 5 Guys (did I mention I want burgers?), 2 hour nap watching golf, perfect Sunday!

Song of the Week: Copperline by James Taylor, I heard it at HEB and then I had to go listen to more, I kind of forget how much I love his music James Taylor Pandora.... yes please :)

 Not the best pic of the bump, I should have turned a bit more, but it's there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment