5.28.2013

17 Weeks


Baby & Mommy @ 17 weeks

Size of Baby: Grapefruit (6 in)

Total Weight Gain: Nothing really...still maybe 2lbs?

Maternity Clothes? I am in search of a new pair of shorts. I tried some on at Old Navy today and they were UGLY but SO COMFORTABLE haha. So I guess I will need to keep looking. I am going to try shopping at Motherhood this week. I will need something before our family reunion next weekend.

Gender: A little girl :)

Movement: The only time I even remotely feel a flutter is when I tuck my knees to my chest like in a chair or on the coffee table etc. So still no significant movement

Sleep: I have been sleeping well but waking up completely stiff. I think I will need to either get a body pillow, new mattress-topper, both or start doing some yoga in the morning to loosen up and stretch out

What I Miss: Not knowing what I want to eat...I really resent that we need to eat at least three meals a day...haha

Cravings: Nothing really this week

Anything making you queasy or sick: I have been feeling pretty good, I can definitely tell when I need to drink more water but other then that pretty good :)

Symptoms: Stiff Joints/Muscles, Pregnancy Brain, Nightmares, Headaches, Nose bleeds, a bit of acne (same old same)

Belly Button in or out?  It's pretty much out at this point I think, or just there.

Best moment:  Picking Baby Girl's Name and starting to plan baby furniture. It has been so much fun seeing Ben get excited about his girl :)

Song of the Week:  "I Get to Be the One"- JJ Heller

No comments:

Post a Comment