5.06.2013

14 Weeks


Baby & Mommy @ 14 weeks

Size of Baby: Large Lemon (3.5 in)

Total Weight Gain: Still just 2 lbs

Maternity Clothes? Nothing new this week but some co-workers told me to look into some maxi-dresses for summer. I have never worn one...so maybe I will have to check them out.

Gender: Hurry up May 16th!

Movement: Nothing this week.

Sleep: All I know is that I need it...lots of it. I find myself needing to rest at the end of every day. Just laying down for 20 minutes  after work (even if I don't sleep) really helps me re-energize in the evening.

What I Miss: Wanting food. I have to really rack my brain about what I want to snack on or eat for dinner.

Cravings: I still want things that have flavor...pickles, mustard, banana peppers, ranch. It doesn't really matter what I eat with them with, I just want that pop of flavor in my food. I'm not mixing any weird combinations or anything just want normal food but food that has certain condiments on it.

Anything making you quesy or sick: When I don't get enough sleep I feel pretty blah and it can make me nauseous but overall feeling pretty good in that department.

Symptoms: Pregnancy Brain!!! It has gotten pretty bad, my goal is to go one day without forgetting something...it hasn't happened yet unfortunately. Bad Dreams, goodness I have been having a lot of nightmares lately! And still a bit of acne.
 
Belly Button in or out? Neither In or Out, it looks really weird haha

Best moment: Haley got me a maternity shirt that says "future fightin' texas aggie class of 2036" with an arrow pointing down toward my bump. I am excited to try it on and wear it around.

Song of the Week: I don't really have one that I was addicted to this week. I listened to more sports radio, but I had my Pandora set to "JJ Heller" Radio and the song "If You Want Me To" by Ginny Owens came on pretty frequently. Took me back to high school a bit since that is when I first heard the song. It's always spot on for something going on in my life so I think I will go with that song as my song of the week :)

2 comments:

  1. Yes to maxi dresses! I lived in them with Cason and have already bought some for this pregnancy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is your favorite place to look for them?? You are shorter like me so I am sure you are in the know on these things :-)

    ReplyDelete