4.29.2013

13 weeks


Baby & Mommy @ 13 weeks

Size of Baby: Plum (3 in) 

Total Weight Gain: Hovering right around 2+ lbs still

Maternity Clothes? My mom got me a few new cardigans so I guess I should go pick up a few more spaghetti strap shirts and skirts... I have a feeling I will be living in them soon.

Gender: Hurry up May 16th!

Movement: Felt a funny, soft, almost "vibrating" feeling where the doctor had placed the doppler to hear the baby's heartbeat last time. I have felt it for several days in a row now...I know it is technically way to early to feel anything yet but this is kind of a unique feeling and I will be interested to see how long it lasts.

Sleep: I got off of my sleep schedule toward the end of this week when my mom was in town, so hopefully in Week 14 I will be back to my log sleeping self.

What I Miss: Being able to somewhat meal plan...I hated it and had anxiety over it before...so its just that much worse now. Boo.

Cravings:I don't know that I would consider them cravings but I want food that has a punch of flavor like something salty, pickles, or banana peppers or something. Bland food is kind of a turn off. I did get my first Sno-Cone of the season this past weekend. The first of many I am sure.

Anything making you quesy or sick: Mainly just when I become too hungry

Symptoms: Pregnancy Brain, Acne (what am I 17 again?)

Belly Button in or out? I would say its in the neutral zone...neither in or out

Best moment: Toward the end of the month it was nice to have my mom in town to shop a bit and hang out with my nephews.

Song of the Week: If You Want Me To- Ginny Owens



 

No comments:

Post a Comment