4.29.2013

12 Weeks

Baby & Mommy @ 12 weeks

Size of Baby: Apricot (2.5 in) I personally have never eaten an apricot...do they taste as much as they look like peaches? If so I might have to give them a whirl.

Total Weight Gain: 2lbs- according to the doctors scale last week...at home scale fluctuates a bit below/above that.

Maternity Clothes? Just a few tanks, I have been wearing my stretchy fold over skirts a bunch, they are very forgiving. I have to admit (and I might bite my tongue later)

Gender: I made an appt to find out at 15 weeks...now the "cheap" side of me is coming out $75 to find out 5 weeks earlier... I think its worth it...I think.

Movement: Haven't felt a whole lot this week.

Sleep: Back to sleeping just fine this week. And I feel like I sleep all day on the weekends...I just can't get enough. Oh how I love my pillow, and my bed, or the couch...I don't discriminate! BRING ON THE NAPS!

What I Miss: Actually, right now I am feeling pretty good about just about everything. Except...I still am having a really hard time meal planning unless Ben will be ok in eating just what I have written below under "cravings". Going to the grocery store has become a huge chore because I just don't know what to feed him. Haha

Cravings: Lets Re-title this "Things that Sound Good" And I am excited to say I have a few!! Bagel Bites, Subway Turkey Sandwich with LOTS of banana peppers (with Cheetos), one of my coworkers gave me some oreos today...yum!! AND I cannot wait for the Sno Cone place down the street to open up...that just sounds wonderful!

Anything making you quesy or sick: I have a weak moment every now and then but I am I am really feeling much better

Symptoms: Pregnancy Brain has started this week BIG time. Ben is having a blast making fun of me with the things I can't remember.

Belly Button in or out? still hanging "in" there

Best moment: Wanting Food! Even if it is just Subway...oooo and Turkey Hotdogs with Mustard sound good :)

Song of the Week: Under the Bridge- Red Hot Chili Peppers came on the other day when I was...of course...at subway and everyone in line and working started bobbing their heads up and down to the beat and mouthing the words. We all looked around and just started laughing because EVERYONE was enjoying the song. I hadn't heard it in forever! Love those moments

 

No comments:

Post a Comment