4.18.2013

7 weeks


Baby & Mommy @ 7 weeks

Size of Baby: Blueberry (.50 in) 

Total Weight Gain: none

Maternity Clothes? nope

Gender: My first thoughts are boy but it might be because Ben is referring to Smalls as "he"

Movement: Stretching/Tugging Sensation

Sleep: Sleeping much better and not waking up for my 3:00am "snack" since starting anti-nausea meds

What I Miss: This week I feel so much better then last week that I don't have too much to complain about :)

Cravings: food? gross!

Anything making you quesy or sick: food, not eating, food, not eating...its a vicious cycle

Symptoms: Nauseous if my meds aren't taken every 12 hours...so I am taking them like clockwork!

Belly Button in or out? Inny

Best moment: Telling our Family!!! It was so much fun to see everyone's reactions. Everyone seemed to be very surprised but very happy at the same time :)
AND
Meeting Smalls for the 1st time :) Getting to hear the heartbeat (see "Meeting Smalls" post for more details)

Song of the Week: The A Team- Ed Sheeran, also the cover by Alex G

No comments:

Post a Comment