4.07.2013

Ben's Confirmation Day

 Today was such a great day.

After Mass, Devine Mercy Sunday

The cumulation of eight months of study and discernment led Ben to today. He was confirmed into the Catholic Church and received his First Holy Communion. To say that I am proud of him would be an incredible understatement, I feel completely blessed to call this man my husband. Watching Ben grow in his faith and love for the church has been a complete inspiration to me, and he has truly helped me fall back in love with all the traditions and history of it. 

I cannot wait to see where God leads our family in the future, and I pray that He continues to cultivate and grow our love for each other, for himself, and for His church, in us.

First Communion (iphone photo courtesy of my Dad)


A little Catholic humor for his cookie cake

A big thank you, to our friends who came out to support Ben, it really made the day special to have you there!
Ben, Jenn, Ashley, Kyle

Taryn, Kenneth, Felicity, Ben, Jenn, Mia Beth, Christopher, Jessica, James, Jessica, Hollis, Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment