4.18.2013

6 weeks


Baby & Mommy @ 6 weeks

Size of Baby: Grain of Rice (.25 in) 

Total Weight Gain: none

Maternity Clothes? no need yet

Gender: not sure, we still have quite awhile until we figure that one out

Movement: Stretching/Tugging Sensation especially at night

Sleep: Waking up once a night to make a bathroom trip and eat a snack. I am famished at about 3:00am every night

What I Miss:I feel pretty terrible in the morning, regardless of what I do, the last few days the ick has lasted throughout the day.

Cravings: NOTHING, nothing sounds good at all!!! If it weren't for the severe hunger pangs I would avoid food at all costs

Anything making you quesy or sick: The thought of food, the smell of food, but not eating makes the queasy worse.

Symptoms: Feeling pretty miserable...

Belly Button in or out? Normal, still an inny

Best moment: Dancing with Ben around the house, just a really happy evening celebrating our new addition

Song of the Week: Wagon Wheel- Darius Rucker


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! Soooo incredibly happy for you & Ben!! What a blessing this sweet baby will be! When is your due date??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am due November 3!! I am working on a blog about the day we found out and one about our first doctors visit, so I will post those soon! Just wanted to get these up :-)

      Delete