4.18.2013

11 Weeks

Baby & Mommy @ 11 weeks

Size of Baby: Lime (2 in) 

Total Weight Gain: 2lbs

Maternity Clothes? bought my first round of clothes at Target yesterday. Just new tanks and camis so I don't start stretching out the ones that i currently have. Still too small for "maternity clothes" but definitely need the next size up or so in regular clothes

Gender: Maybe at our next appt we will know??? We have the option of doing an extra sonogram around 15wks to find out the gender, but if we decide not to do it then we will definitely find out at 20 weeks, but that seems like a LONG time from now

Movement: Haven't felt a whole lot this week.

Sleep: I haven't been sleeping as well because my stomach and my head have different ideas as to how it should digest my food...i'll leave it at that. ;-)

What I Miss: Feeling like myself.

Cravings: still nothing...although a sno cone sounds really good right now :)

Anything making you quesy or sick: Just random moments throughout the day, but its becoming less and less

Symptoms: belly getting bigger?

Belly Button in or out? In...barely

Best moment: Going to my second doctor's appt. Getting to hear the heartbeat a second time and getting the thumbs up from my doc :)

Song of the Week: Taylor Swift (ANY AND ALL SONGS) I just love her. Haters gonna hate.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you've been sick, but the doctor always told me that it was a good sign that the baby was healthy. :-) So excited for you to be experiencing this- you're growing a little miracle!

    ReplyDelete